Lotus Necklace on a Card, Encouragement Gifts and 925 Sterling Silver Jewelry by Shiny Little Blessings.
★ This lotus necklace is created with the highest quality 925 sterling silver! Best bet for all skin types and those with metal sensitivities. Your best choice for lasting quality. ★
★ Need it quickly? ★
1 business day turn-around available.
For US customers: Choose '2-3 day' or '1-2 day' Priority Mail Shipping' during check-out. For International customers: Contact us.
♥ Personalized Gift Wrapping ♥ Want it gift wrapped and with a personalized message card? Choose that option during check-out.
This Lotus Necklace is Custom made for you:
- a beautiful sterling silver lotus charm (0.4 x 0.6 inch in size - approx. the size of a dime)
- on a sterling silver chain link necklace (choose between the following lengths: 14, 16, 18, 20 or 22 inches) Model wears a 14 inch necklace length.
The Meaning of the Lotus Flower:
- The lotus flower has been celebrated in some parts of Asia as a symbol for the awakening of spiritual life. The religions Hinduism and Buddhism both put a high importance in this.
- The Lotus flower essentially represents the clarity of heart as well as the mind. It also represents strength, good luck, long life as well as honor and respect.
- A lotus flower is a symbol of purity which rises unsullied through muddy water. It is also one of the Eight Buddhist symbols of good fortune.
- The lotus flower represents one symbol of fortune in Buddhism. It grows in muddy water, and it is this environment that gives forth the flower’s first and most literal meaning: rising and blooming above the murk to achieve enlightenment.
- Finally, the lotus flower represents rebirth, both in a figurative and a literal sense. The rebirth can be a change of ideas, an acceptance of Buddha where there once was none, the dawn after one’s darkest day, a renaissance of beliefs or the ability to see past wrongs. In a literal sense, the meaning of the lotus flower in Buddhism represents rebirth as a reincarnation, such as in the Buddhist religion, when a soul leaves this world in its present form to be reborn in another.
Thank you so much for looking at our 'Shiny Little Blessings'! ♥♥♥♥